Open Saturdays and Sundays and Memorial Day, April 13th through June 2nd, 2013.
2013 Fact Sheet
For press information contact Sarah Petermann
678.482.4413, [email protected]
- 28 Years of Amazing Days and Crazy Knights!
- Voted “A Top 20 Event for 2013 by the Southeast Tourism Society!”
- FREE parking!
- We’re a theme park that’s closer than Disney and more affordable than Six Flags.
- FEATURED GUEST PERFORMERS! We’ve lined up the finest New Guest Performers who will be featured weekly for your pleasure! This includes THE ROGUES, TARTAN TERRORS & CU DUBH appearing each for ONE weekend only! Click here for a list of performers and their appearance dates.
- Splatter Time Players Mud Show! Earth-splattering fun awaits you at this fun-filled “theater in the ground” presentation!
- Hypnotist Show! Rick Stratton will fill you with side-splitting laughter at the antics of the audience volunteers under his hypnotic spell!
- Hey Nunnie Nunnie (tm) Comedy Show! Cracking jokes, singing songs, and “counseling” audience members, these two larger than life characters cause peals of laughter to ring like convent bells.
- Experience world-class shopping in our 32-acre World Bazaar with over 150 artisans!
- Witness weaving, coin minting, glass blowing, pottery and jewelry demonstrations and more by artisans from all over the world!
- Ride thrilling rides and play unique games in our medieval amusement park!
- Be royally entertained with 10-stages offering nonstop great entertainment!
- Feast like a King with hundreds of savory delights to tempt your palate!
- Hungry! Our eager guests have consumed over 2 MILLION POUNDS of Turkey Legs!
- Experience the original extreme sport - the Joust Tournament of Kings –– performed by professional stunt men direct from Hollywood!
- Have a spine tingling time in our haunted attraction, The Ghosts of the Galleon!
- Mingle with our cast of nearly 1,000 colorfully costumed characters!
- Enjoy minstrels, comedians, jugglers, fair maidens and knights in shining armor!
Eight festive weekends. Saturdays and Sundays plus Memorial Day, April 13 through June 2, 2013.
Hours of Operation
10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. rain or shine. FREE PARKING.
We’re close, convenient and located just 5 minutes south of Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport on I-85. Take Exit 61- Peachtree City / Fairburn and follow the signs.
Regularly priced tickets include tax and are available at the festival box office. Adults $19.95, senior 60 $17.95, Youth ages 6-12 $8.95, 5 years of age and under get in FREE. Click, purchase and print discount tickets on-line now at www.garenfest.com. For more information call the Festival Hot Line (770) 964-8575.
Voted a 2013 Top 20 Event in the Southeast from the Southeast Tourism Society
Voted a Top 250 Event in the United States from Events Business News Magazine
Voted a Top 100 Event in North America from the American Bus Association
Voted Best Festival for Families from Our Kids Magazine
Voted a 10 Best Bet Award by the top Print Publication Editors in Atlanta