Open Saturdays and Sundays and Memorial Day, April 13th through June 2nd, 2013.
Your Wedding will seem like a Fairy Tale, as timeless as love itself, when you plan your celebration in our private Wedding Garden.
Your ceremony will evoke the romance of the Renaissance in our Wedding Garden. Graceful fountains and a wisteria and flower bedecked Gazebo are nestled within a colorful rose garden setting. A royal celebration for the wedding party will follow in the adjacent reception area, which can accommodate up to 200 guests.
After the reception, you and your guests can enjoy a day full of merriment in our 16th Centrury multi-acre kingdom where you can shop, eat and revel with a cast of nearly 1,000 colorfully costumed characters.
Whichever package you choose, your Georgia Renaissance Festival Wedding is destined to be a dream come true! Call Norma Pope (770) 964-8575 for more information and to reserve your special day.
Both wedding packages include:
• Wedding Garden and Reception area for 1½ hours
• Bridal Bouquet of a dozen roses
• Boutonniere for the groom
• Garland / Floral headpiece for up to 5 bridesmaids
• Wedding couple seating with the King at the Royal Joust
• Bottle of Champagne
• Cold Storage for cake
• Handcrafted calligraphy marriage certificate
• On site Wedding Coordinator to assist with wedding ceremony and reception
Additionally . . .
The King and Queen package includes:
• A sumptuous 16th-Century feast for 50 people
• Ordained Minister in costume to perform your wedding ceremony
• 50 Festival tickets for your wedding guests
• King and Queen package price start at $3,500 ($1,200 deposit reserves date and time) all prices subject to change.
The Knight and Lady package includes:
• 25 Festival tickets for your wedding guests
• Knight and Lady package price starting at $2,000 ($675 deposit reserves date and time) all prices subject to change.